[IP] Re: Give Them a Writen List of Your Medicines

> I do the same thing. I have typed out a condensed medical history and list
> medications and allergies as well as my basal rates.

I include my list of surgeries, too. Having them documented this way helps
to remember the dates cuz I can read them. ;-)

I also had four, two-day rounds of iron infusions and I was told to add
those dates as well as that stays in me.

You can't just turn  on creativity like a faucet, you have to be in the
right mood: last-minute panic ~ Calvin (& Hobbes)