Re: [IP] Give Them a Writen List of Your Medicines

I do the same thing. I have typed out a condensed medical history and list of
medications and allergies as well as my basal rates. I make changes when
necessary. I also print it out  and copy it so that it is small enough to fit
inside my wallet in case i am in an emergancy situation and need to have all
this info with me.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992