Re: [IP] Give Them a Writen List of Your Medicines

A great idea!  I have been keeping my medications on a spreadsheet which
makes it easy to line up columns of information.

I will be going to England during the first two weeks of July.  (Yes, guys,
I'm getting my own sleepover!) And the nurse I will be visiting has
suggested that I write up a medical history sheet.  You and she have a great
idea.  I have so many complications that I think get missed by one or more

So, the medical history sheet will now be an addition to my meds sheet.

Another thought I have, and I haven't done it yet, is to group medications
to what system they are used for.  My tendency is to add new medications at
the bottom of  the list and I see where this could cause some confusion.

Thanks for a great idea!