Re: [IP] dawn phenomenom....not!!!

 Stacy - my daughter has a midnight phenomenom too! - BG rises about 100-150
points beginning about midnight and hits fully by 3am. After 3am, bg stays
consistent until morning. She is almost 10 years old, about the same age as
Jesse.

 Kim, mom to Kyndel age 9.9 dx 5/00, pumping 3/02, Kalli age 9.9, Tyler age 10,
Stacy age 13, and Mark age 39 :-)

Stacey Nagel <email @ redacted> wrote:

Why does my son have to be different... no dawn
phenomenon... he has a midnight phenomenom... between
midnight and 3 he goes up 100 pts...... time to adjust
those basals again !!! I was wondering if any other
kids have a rise at this ungodly hour????

Stacey
Mom to Allison (17) , Daniel (15),
and Jesse ,11, DX Dec 2001. PUMPING and loving it
4/29/03 !!!!
Happily Married to Scott for 23 1/2 years !!!!!
Belle Harbor, New York

=====
Stacey
Mom to Allison- 17 , Daniel-15,