[IP] dawn phenomenom....not!!!

Why does my son have to be different... no dawn
phenomenon... he has a midnight phenomenom... between
midnight and 3 he goes up 100 pts...... time to adjust
those basals again !!!   I was wondering if any other
kids have a rise at this ungodly hour????

Stacey
Mom to Allison (17) , Daniel (15),
and Jesse ,11,  DX Dec 2001. PUMPING  and loving it
4/29/03 !!!!
Happily Married to Scott for 23  1/2 years !!!!!
Belle Harbor, New York

=====
Stacey
Mom to Allison- 17 , Daniel-15,