[IP] Give Them a Writen List of Your Medicines

Use your word processing program and make a form that lists all your medical
history information (condensed) and all your medications and their strength
and instructions that you are taking and the physician name and phone number.
Put this on a disk.  The day before your apt. or procedure go to your disk.
make any corections or changes in your drugs or doses AND change the date on
the form to that days date.  Print a copy and take that printed copy to your
Dr. or hospital.
 I  give them that copy.
Most of the time the assistent takes my form and recopies my information for
their record of that day's appointment. Often they want to copy my paper and
give it back to me but I say
 " NO This Form is  for your  records."
  I give it to them in Black and White.
    Charles Soderstrom  T1 since 10/53 @ age 19