[IP] Re: Vernors/sick days

When I used ot live in Florida, my aunt would send me bottles of diet
Vernors for when I was sick.  Then she realized I used to drink it when I
wasn't sick, so she had to start to send me more.  She really got a kick out
of that.
Once a Michigander, always a Michigander.  To this day, I can't eat hotdogs
or bologna unless they are Koegels.  Do you know there is a Koegels website
where you can purchase their products.  Are we spoiled or what?  Jennifer.