[IP] Heehee Reservior full!

 OK well I just got a low res alarm and filled it up. I use the paradigm and to
fill my res mid week I draw up 3 syringes of H and inject that into my res(
which had 30 U )
 Well today I decided to fill it with more then the 180 U they say to, like many
pumpers on here to so that the plunger was past the full line and the rim was
just a little protruding from the res I then stuck it into the rewound pump and
as I did I saw insulin shoot clear across the room!! probably 15-20 units I hit
the wall 12 feet away!! It was great anyways I ended up with 172 U the most I've
ever gotten but I think I'll stick with my usual way I don't want to have to
scrub the wall down every few days!!.

 It was great!!! I don't how you guys can do it with out it shooting out BUT its
a good thing I disconnect before filling cause I'da got a nice nig bolus and not
have known it!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm