Re: [IP] Re: Getting it wrong

 I agree with that you'd be in there most likly unconcious for them to be
looking at that record and not one they take directly from you on admission and
if the medds are wrong then your in trouble can you get the doc to write a order
for them to correctly update their forms?? Either that or you can throw a temper
tantrum till they listen to you and change it them selves! the second may be
more fun!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm