RE: [IP] Medicare and test strips

If you are on an insulin pump, then you need to be checking more that three
or four times a day right?

My doctor gave me a run around about that and when I told her that I do a
lot of driving and have hypo unawareness and have to check often, she shut
right up.

On my Physician's Work Order, she checks off needs more than regular times
per day and that I have hypo unawareness.

Of course, I don't have supplemental and pay my 20% but I get 300 test
strips per month.

Kathy B.