[IP] Re: Getting it wrong

I had written:

 Gina wrote:
> Whenever I have had to go in to the hospital (which hasn't been in the
> past 2 years) I always tell them that I am on an insulin pump and how
> many times a day I check my BG and they usually let me control my own
> insulin and testing. <snip>>

But, in *my* 6th-grade size mind, I see *going to the hospital* and
*hospitalized* in two different lines. If I *go* to the hosp. I am in full
control and can fight the wrongs. If I'm *hospitalized* I may not have all
my faculties and not in control. That's my concern over the wrong meds being
ordered from an incorrectly-written sheet. (~_^)

Beware of half truths, you may be getting the wrong half