[IP] PDA's

Fellow Pumpers,
Some of you folks have asked the group about PDA's, software and accessories.
I wanted to pass the word on that I accidentally found a new really neat
website www.BusFish.com

It's the ONLY place I've found to carry a hard case for my Sony Clie SJ30.
The owner designed this case along with other interesting and cool gadgets for
handhelds.  He's just recently brought his business to the web and I might add
the service is fast, courteous and he carries a full line of products.

If anyone in the group is still looking for a PDA or accessory he's made the
following offer for me to pass on ......

"I will give you a coupon code for anyone you wish to tell about BusFish.
They can have a coupon for $10 off their first purchase.  So, anyone on your
insulin pumpers forum (or anyone else you would like to send it to) can use
the coupon for their first order of $50 or more.  The coupon code is "shirley"
(without the quotes).  Even better, they can get free shipping for orders over

Shirley (NJ)