[IP] Supplies for sick days

I ALWAYS have at least a 20 ounce bottle of Diet 7UP or Sprite in the
fridge and Saltine crackers in the cupboard.  When I get sick, this
seems to be the only thing I am able to keep down.  Also Nilla Wafers,
kinda of bland tasting, but enough carbs to keep the BG at a steady
level and able to keep them down.   I do not ususally have anyone who
is home and able to go to the store for me unless my husband can make
the trip at lunch time (usually not) or have to wait for him to get
home at night (which is usually too late anyway) so I just keep these
things on hand at all times.  They are not kept for sick days, it is
just something that I usually buy when I go to the store and like to
eat anyway, and just happen to work for me when ill.  YMMV.

Other then normal supplies I have ketone strips and thats about it.
 When I do get sick I send someone to the store to get me extra drinks
and whatever I think I may be able to keep down.
 But I dont have a cupboard full of foos and drinks cause I hope to
not get sick
often enough to use it!! And of course my appetite is never the same
when sick
so who know's what I can eat