[IPn] day 20

Hi everyone,

It's day 20 of your Spring pledge drive and I have to say a big THANK
YOU to all of you that have contributed. You've done so well that
only a little over $1200 remains toward our goal for the quarter of
$5000. With a little luck and some arm twisting, we may be able to
end this pledge drive early --- wouldn't that be nice.

If you are financially able and have not yet made a contribution,
won't you please be the one to supply the next BOLU$$ to help match
the very generous challenge from MARYLAND of $100.

Just 10 donations of $10 or 4 x $25 will do it. Every little bit
helps. Double the value of your contribution with a matching donation
now. MARYLAND will match your contribution dollar for dollar up to
$100. If are financially able, you feel Insulin Pumpers has helped
you and you enjoy the support of fellow pumpers, please give $10 or
$20 a year to support OUR forum. There are currently over 4000
members of the forum. If each contributed just 55 cents a month --
much less than a buck!!, no fund raising would be needed to reach our
goal. Please won't you contribute to your forum today and join the
many other members that support Insulin Pumpers.

For sustaining memberships of $10.00/month or more or contributors
and challengers of $100 or more, Medisense has made available a
number of Precision Xtra glucose meters as thank you gifts.

Make a dollar for dollar matching donation or a sustaining gift by
visiting the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035