[IP] Re:sillhouttes/other short needle choices?

<<<<<<<Would like to try another infusion set other than the Quicksets,
but he won't try the sillhoutes.   Not sure what else to try........

Barbara A. Petzoldt >>>>>>>>>>

Hi Barbara,
I too am a needle-hater and I have been using Disetronic's ultraflex.
Short, 8mm, and goes straight in, very short needle.
It might be worth a try.
Maybe you could get a free sample?

Hope this helps a little,

pumping since 08-00