Re: [IP] 3 Pump Support Meetings Tonight

> Wow!  Looks like tonight is a busy night for pump support group meetings -- 3
 > planned for tonight. A question or suggestion to the IP group moderator, does
> the IP website have a public calendar for these types of events, or does it
> make sense to maybe consider adding one?
> This way, there could be a central location for pump support group meetings
> across the country.  Just a suggestion -- does anyone else have thoughts?

We've considered it, the problem is that if there is not someone
permanently responsible for each group then the web page information
goes stale quickly and is unusable. IP staff cannot keep the info
update since we don't know the schedules. When(if) we can establish
such a program it will require a web savvy person to update the page
for each pump group that uses the facility.

There is some behind the scenes development that should improve that
over the next few months. More later....