Re: [IP] Pump is eating batteries...

 I would think that is because the pump is old and out of warantee and perhaps
the permenant battery(motor battery or whatever its called) is dying, causing a
drain on the other battery - I would take this as a warning that your pump is
gonna die.

 Of course I know nothing about that pump or dying pumps but that would be my

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm