[IP] 3 Pump Support Meetings Tonight

Wow!  Looks like tonight is a busy night for pump support group meetings -- 3
planned for tonight.  A question or suggestion to the IP group moderator, does
the IP website have a public calendar for these types of events, or does it
make sense to maybe consider adding one?

This way, there could be a central location for pump support group meetings
across the country.  Just a suggestion -- does anyone else have thoughts?

Regards,
Scott

To reiterate the previous announcements (I hope I didn't miss any others):

--------------------

OCEANSIDE LONG ISLAND (NY) PUMP MEETING
TUESDAY  MAY 20TH  7:00 PM OCEANSIDE Y
15 NIEL COURT  OCEANSIDE, NY  11572
FOR INFO OR DIRECTIONS CALL (516) 536-2636

e-mail: email @ redacted

--------------------

Pump Group Meeting in San Jose, California
Tuesday, May 20, 7 to 8:30 PM
Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley
Willow Glen area just south of downtown San Jose, in the
renovated Garden Theater building at:
1165 Lincoln Ave, Suite 300, San Jose CA 95125
Phone: (408) 287-3785

Free parking at the rear of the building.  Enter the building
from the front or rear and take the elevator to the third floor.  Turn
left out of the elevator and the Diabetes Society is just ahead on the
left.

Pump Meeting -- Mid-Hudson Valley NY
Tuesday, May 20, 7:00 pm
Saint Francis Hospital.