[IP] Paradigm

Just thought I would let everyone know.  I have been on the Paradigm for 3
months now and got my first error message today.
The famous E21 code.  It erased everything in the pump.  I put a new
battery in it reset everything and of course had to run out the door to get
to work on time.  When I got to work I called the Minimed help line ASAP.
I was on the phone a total of 6 minutes.  They apologized for the error and
told me they would send me a new pump for delivery tomorrow A.M.
I was very disappointed in getting the error message so soon, but was very
impressed with the service I got in the phone call.

Just my opinion!!!