[IP] Re:sillhouttes

<< I overcame the hesitation and it really was no big deal - not
too much different than using a syringe.   >>

But it would be if you were only use a "short" needle.
My dear son has developed a needle phobia almost.
He always hated his needles,  but then became happier
a number of years ago when BD started manufacturing the
shorts.    Now if I give him a shot and use some old needles
that aren't the shorts he won't even let me insert it all the way
in.    Same goes for if he does the injection,  its halfway!

Would like to try another infusion set other than the Quicksets,
but he won't try the sillhoutes.   Not sure what else to try........

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO