[IP] Getting it wrong

I see the heartologist tomorrow and I asked for a copy of my meds while at
dialysis tonight. Heartman wants to see the list. I'm going over it and on
it: 26 units a day of Humulin R subq.

I told them several times it was HUMALOG!!!  I also told them the amount
varies. I remember the nurse correcting me that it is Humulin R and I held
my ground, however, her pen is what wins! When neph wrote an Rx for Humalog
for me, it was for 26 units a day - which would not cover any increased
boluses nor the toss-away stuff! hmmmmmmm

I also take a Vitamin B 100 Complex - meaning there are 100 mg of each of
the B vitamins. They have me down for taking a B Complex - the amounts per
*B* varies in the plain *complex.* For 10 years I have been telling neph's
nurse that it is B-100 Complex and it hasn't happened yet! grrrrrr

There is another pill they told me to take 2 of a day and they have me down
for 1.

My concern is, if I were hospitalized and they gave the hosp. my chart, this
is what would be ordered and official!!!!  I would not be allowed to change
it.  grrrrrrrrrr

We just gotta keep on our toes. So glad I asked for a copy instead of making
my own to take.

It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask
you the questions.