From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Linda Zottoli
Sent: Tuesday, 20 May 2003 3:39 AM
To: insulin-pumpers
Cc: Linda Zottoli
Subject: [IP] painful trigger fingers

All you people who have had trigger fingers, were they painful? Mine
have always been very painful, and this one that was released last
Thursday (& is still bandaged) is still so. But 3 people I recently met
insisted that theirs were not particularly painful, one that it didn't
hurt at all. And that person was a long-term diabetic (the others were
not diabetic). During the operation, the surgeon pressed the place on
the palm where he would operate. When I winced, he seemed surprised,
and said to the resident something about them getting very painful in
some people, as if they didn't in most.

Linda Z