[IP] swimming and keeping sites in

Hi all,
I know this has all been talked about before but it didn't sink in because we
weren't pumping.  Does anyone know how to REALLY reinforce a site to
withstand lots of swimming, activity, etc.  I know there is a combination of
IV prep, mastisol, sure dry, etc. but if someone could tell me how to use
these things and in what order I would appreciate it!  Thanks
mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10/2001 pumping 4/2003
Kelly (8), Blake (5) and Luke (2)