Re: [IP] insulin kept cool?

 My pharmacy has it in a fridge that you see them take it out of but as for the
rest of the time you wouldn't know but I would assume(hope) that they have the
common sense to keep it cool like they should perhaps the insulin makers would
know that if the start getting alot of reports of bad insulin that it is the
shippers fault and they would therefore bring it to their attention?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm