Re: re: [IP] Higher basal rates

 I remember ordering insulin from the pharmacy and I went to pick it up 2 days
later and they looked in the fridge and didn't find it so they checked the draw
an sure enough someone had put it in there and THEY refused to give it to me
they got a new bottle from the fridge to give me becasue it should have been
there - now to tell you the truth I could have cared less cause I'd of used it
up long before the 28 days but its good to know that they care!

Sorry just another pharmacy bragging!!  I love my pharmacy.
  I phoned once to get a prescription refilled and I said "Hi I'd like to fill a
prescription" they said `hold on a sec Summer I'll bring up your file`! I was
almost scared they knew my VOICE!!! you know I have way to many prescriptions
when they can tell who you are by your voice on the phone!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm