Re: [IP] meter batteries

 I can't for the life of me remember the last time I changed the battery on my
fasttake but I can certainly say it is not more then 1x a year for the past 4ish
years. And I to test 8-10+++ times a day.

 But perhaps for the people who only test the 2x or 4x a day it will only last
1000 tests because by the time they get to 1000 the battery will have expired!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm