[IP] dresses and stuff

I have still yet to get a pump but I have what I think is a great idea for a
thigh thing.  I have an old strappless bra that has some kind of rubber like
stuff on the inside to help keep it up.  I am going to take the cups out sew
it back together and make it into a thigh thing.  The rubber stuff on the
inside should keep it up on my thigh.

When I got married I got to buy all the fancy underware to go with my dress.
I had a lacy white garter belt with straps that help up my white thigh high
stockings.  It seems like if you had a getup like this you could either clip
your pump to the garter belt itself or the top of one of the stockings.  Like
I said I dont have my pump yet but I thought I might throw out some ideas!