Re: [IP] Suggestions for sick day kits? please share your methods

Other then normal supplies I have ketone strips and thats about it.
 When I do get sick I send someone to the store to get me extra drinks
and whatever I think I may be able to keep down.
 But I dont have a cupboard full of foos and drinks cause I hope to not get sick
often enough to use it!! And of course my appetite is never the same when sick
so who know's what I can eat

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm