Re: [IP] Silhouettes

 Yes I get this - but only when I use the sil-serter and only when I have it
pushed up against the skin hard when inserting. If I just lightly press it to
the skin it inserts with no blood, I also find that doing it that way there is a
little bit of the canula showing and the tape is more comfortable, then when it
is pushed all the way in. Like you said It does not effect the sugars and I
never change it.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm