[IP] Silhouettes

My daughter, age 10, just recently switched from the Quickset to the
Silhouette because of inconsistent blood sugars.  Her numbers are so much
better now.  I have noticed though at the insertion point on her skin
there is a small amount of dried blood.  It is not like it was when there
was bleeding with the Quickset and it does not affect her numbers.  Just
wondering if anyone else has noticed this.  I have not been changing the
set when I notice it, but should I be? Also, thanks to those of you who
have commented on the Silhouette use and not to be intimidated by the
needle.  I overcame the hesitation and it really was no big deal - not
too much different than using a syringe.