Be sure to tune in at 9pm EST (6PM for your west coasters)

LogiMedix is a Diabetes Supply Company, located in South Florida.  Kathy
Stone, MS, RD, CDE will be the speaker. The topic will be "What Can a
Diabetes Supply
Company do to Improve Your Life? "Some  of you recently  helped designed the
perfect infusion set; please help us improve our offerings by providing us
with your  'wish list' for the perfect diabetes supply company." Hosted by
Tina Chuhay and a MYSTERY host (since I can't do it and I am very

Be there...bring your list.....I don't think i can play favorites, since I am
supposed to be an impartial host, but since I am bailing on the hosting, I
guess I can say I have gotten ALL my supplies from Logimedix (in its various
permutations as Hollywood Healthcare and Home Medical), since day 1 on the
pump more than 10 years ago and they are the nicest people to work with!!!  -
this is not a paid public endorsement, just my OPINION :-)

Sara SP AZ