Re: RE: [IP] meter batteries

 I use the fast take which is very similar to the ultra but I believe it does
use a different battery and it give a low battery warning when there is about 50
tests left - I would think the ultra would be the same if not similar - but read
the manual cause it will say in there.

 Oh the low battery warning is when the little battery shows up on the screen
when you use it I believe its near the bottom corner of screen

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm