Re: [IP] re: how to wear pump with a dress

i don't know if anybody suggested this already, but depending on the dress,
i will use the case with the neck string (i have a disetronic htron) and
tuck it into my bra either in between what the bra holds up, or if the dress
is cut low, under my arm.  it's a TAD uncomfortable under the arm, but i get
used to it.  it can poke out from in between, but i usually notice and shove
it back before anybody else does.

email @ redacted
"Faery Tales disturbed me. The princes always blindly charged and left me
confused. And I feel like I'm the one who'll face the dragon..."
Uncle Bonsai - One in a Million