[IP] re: how to wear pump with a dress

 I tried the thigh thing and also found it worthless. It kept falling down my
leg and I had to hold it when I wanted to walk. Someone suggested using a simple
stretchy hair scrunchy which works like an elastic. I wear it on my inner thigh
and clip the pump to the elastic. It usually stays in place for a long time, is
only visible if the dress is very slim and tight, and then I usually bolus under
the table when we eat. I could also use the remote. I have a minimed 508. Good
luck to all of you who are graduating and getting married! Debby