[IP] Higher basal rates

                    Hi, Summer. Which insulin are you using? I use Humalog
and I've had 2 bottles go bad in a month by the time they are 1/2 full. The
insulin works fine today...But them the insulin in my pump and whats left in
the fridge ALL go bad at the SAME time. I even try a shot the "old" way and
it does nothing!!!!  Go Figure!!??.....Bill in Az.....