[IP] Great results at last Dr's visit.

I'm very pleased with the progress I've made on the pump. In nine months my
hemoglobin A1Cs have come down from 7.5 before the pump to 7.0 in Feb and is
now 6.0 as of May. All of my other related problems such as High BP,
Cholesteral, and Thyroid have all come down as well. The pump has given me
more freedom and control at school than I've ever had before. I enjoy
recieving the posts on this list that have also given me insight on
somethings I'd never thought of before.

     Now the only thing I have to do is keep things stable and work on
losing the weight. That's going to be the hardest part. Does anyone have any
thing that worked the best to lose the weight diet wise? I've stepped up my
exercise habits so that should help some, but I know that it's not enough.