[IP] How to wear the pump with a dress

I tried the thigh thing and it slid right down my leg if I walked.  Thanks
to a suggestion on IP I tried tennis bloomers. The pockets are actually in
the back. I found that the pump fit well and was in the slope just below my
waist so it didn't bulge at all--even with a fitted dress.
It is easy to press buttons discreetly to bolus and much more comfortable
(for me) than bike shorts.