[IP] Upped Basals

 Well I've been having highs for days(almost a week?) anyways I raised my basals
up 0.2 round the clock, so I am now running at 0.9-1.1u/hour ( normally 0.7-0.9)
and I am still having highs - when I take a correction bolus my sugars go right
back to normal and after meals for the most part I am normal but then next thing
you know I'm at 17.9(322) or even 27.7(498)!! Its crazy! There doesn't really
seem to be a pattern but of course I havn't been writing my sugars down- been
over a month probly 2! :-( I know I will start tomorrow!!!! I just can't for the
life of me do it!

  I don't really want to adjust my basals more but might try another 0.1 up and
I don't think its my bolus/carb ratio just plain cazy numbers! I still think
there is a good possibility I am fighting off something, or perhaps it could be
my GERD, which is acting up big time but has never really effected my sugars
before. Who knows.
Confused, (again!!)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm