[IP] Falling BG's! Any Suggestions?

It's no wonder I hate to keep my Bg at 100.  Every single morning when I get
up with a good number (100 to 130 for me) it falls rapidly to 65.  All between
6 and 9 am.  I'm trying to fix the basals on this one.

Then, call it extreme sensitivity to any "exercise"--if it is 100 to 120 and I
do anything, walk around the grocery store, vacuum the house, etc. it falls to
65 or lower.  Yesterday I took a garden hose up some outside steps to our
deck, hosed the deck off and was under 50 in a short time. I think this is why
my A1C sits up a bit higher, because otherwise I cant seem to function.