Re: [IP] Does anyone pre-fill the reservoirs for the Paradigm

On 5/18/03 5:59 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>Demonstrated
stellar typing skills and mental acuity by writing:

> I was chatting with a friend this morning and she wanted to know if there's
> any reason not to pre-fill reservoirs with the paradigm and keep them in the
> 'fridge?  Does anyone on the board do this?  I've done it with the HTronV100
> for many years and intend to with the Cozmo as well.

Been doing that for years. I find it easier to just to devote some time to
filling 4-5 cartridges and putting them into the fridge. Then, when I get
the "FEED ME" command from Desa, It takes only a short time to do that
change out.

-- I have a BEEFY iBook and am not afraid to use it!

Jenny Sutherland