RE: [IP] neuropathy testing?

>>>I am wondering if there is a way to test for neuropathy, other than
putting
a "tuning fork" on your foot and see how long it takes to not feel the
vibrations.>>>

Keep in mind, not all neuropathy involves numbness. My endo says my
hypersensitivity all over is due to neuropathy. I find the best *test* is if
your feet or parts of are burning, and you have DM, then it *is* neuropathy.
As Kathy said, some tests are not pleasant, so why subject yourself to them?
I would hope most endos are familiar with the symptoms and can identify it
w/o further testing. I had severe neuropathy of my feet and legs in the
early '80s. Dilantin (400 mg a day), B6 (300 mg a day)  and pumping helped
it greatly. I take only 200 mg B6 for it now.

"I am." is  the shortest complete sentence in the English language.

=