RE: [IP] neuropathy testing?

>>>I am wondering if there is a way to test for neuropathy, other than
a "tuning fork" on your foot and see how long it takes to not feel the

Keep in mind, not all neuropathy involves numbness. My endo says my
hypersensitivity all over is due to neuropathy. I find the best *test* is if
your feet or parts of are burning, and you have DM, then it *is* neuropathy.
As Kathy said, some tests are not pleasant, so why subject yourself to them?
I would hope most endos are familiar with the symptoms and can identify it
w/o further testing. I had severe neuropathy of my feet and legs in the
early '80s. Dilantin (400 mg a day), B6 (300 mg a day)  and pumping helped
it greatly. I take only 200 mg B6 for it now.

"I am." is  the shortest complete sentence in the English language.