RE: [IP] neuropathy testing?

I will mirror Kathy's statement. It is called an EMG and I've had at least
15 too many of those tests and will not have another one. You do not want
needles stuck in your feet and hands and moved around, at least we don't
think so, right Kathy? :) That is only one part of the test. The other
consists of sending a "mild" dose of electricity between 2 points. This is
done several times, each with an increase in electrical "dosage"....I never
quite appreciated the third
shock!

Margo

	There is a test and it's called an E.N.G. or something like that.  They
stick needles in you and then send electrodes between one point of your body
to the other and measure the time it takes for your body to react.   Had two
of them, swear I'll never have another one!

	Kathy B.