Re: [IP] How to wear pump with a dress?

Congrats on your upcoming marriage!  I just got married 2 months ago.  I got
a corset-like undergarment that had garter things to attach my stockings to
so I clipped my pump onto one of those and had no problems.  I guess it
depends on the style of dress you have.  Mine was an a-line so if I'd put my
pump under the dress above my waist somewhere it definitely would have
shown.  My advice to you is no matter what you do, practice!!  Put the dress
on and whatever underclothes you plan on wearing, then put the pump in
different places and practice walking, sitting, and going to the bathroom.
Good luck!