[IP] How to wear a pump with a dress

 I wanted to share my recent experience with wearing a pump with a dress. I was
a bridesmaid in a wedding on Friday. My dress was two-piece and I planned just
to wear my paradigm on my waist band to make things simple. When the seamstress
altered my dress for me earlier this week, she had the idea of using the extra
material that came from shortening the dress to make a little pump pouch. She
was very excited to work on the design of the pouch because, she said, she gets
bored from doing only side seams all day. So she made me a little square pouch
which fit perfectly over the pump and made it a lot less obvious. I felt good
about having the pump in its usual place, secure and easily accessible for
bolusing. I also could just fit my hotel room key in there too. I plan to do the
same thing for another bridesmaid dress in October.

Katie McGovern