[IP] Re: sleepover

Jan, I had to laugh at your little saying at the end of your post!!!!

Yes, we do all have a story, don't we?  I didn't get to be a girl sout until
I was 38 years old!!!  LOL  I was the Daisy leader for my eldest daughter!!
Mom and I were talking about that just the other day.  She still fixes me
sugar-free stuff or as she says "I fixed something you and Kenny can

My brother--T1 for about 20 years--is trying to get on at the local police
department.  So far, so good.  He just has to pass the written test and then
have "the interview".  So far he had done well.

Debbie and maggie IP