[IP] thigh thing

I found the thigh thing to be worthless.  It didn't hold the weight of the
pump unless I tightened it enough that I cut off circulation in my leg.  I've
heard that there's a garter thing with it now, but I don't have that.  I made
my own device to wear my pump on my leg under dresses.  I cut elastic for
around my waist (I used men's underwear elastic because it's soft.)  I made
another ring of elastic for my leg, making it loose enough to be comfortable.
I then sewed the 2 rings together with 2 strips of wide seam binding.  I clip
the pump on the leg elastic and the weight is supported by the waist band.
This fits well under slips, over pantyhose, and isn't visible on the outside.
Barbara Ziegler