[IP] Re: How to wear pump with a dress?

In a message dated 5/17/03 8:25:22 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>Any opinions on the "thigh thing" or other advice on where to put the pump
>when
>wearing something that's tight and has no pockets?

Marianne
The thigh thing slips down. I've heard that people have better luck with
biker shorts. When driving through VA, I stopped in a drug store and they had
Body Beautiful Mid Thigh pants by L'eggs. They are something like biker
shorts, and I got them to try with my pump. The pump stayed in the leg all
day it slipped slightly once, but all in all it worked.

Susan