[IP] How to wear pump with a dress?

I know for every woman on this list, this has been an issue at one
time or another.

I find that a "waist nipper" works well.. I got mine at WalMart for
$8.94, and it also helps with any extra padding you might have in the
waist area.  It hooks up the front and acts as a "girdle" for the
midsection.  No panties or anything, just from just under the chest to
the waist area.

After hooking all the hooks, I put the pump (with no clip) off to the
side and make sure it is in a comfortable place (for dancing, sitting)
and it stays put all night and also help control the bulge that I may
be carrying around at the moment.  Worked well for my wedding dress
(they come in white and black) and also the little black dress at
holiiday time.

Hope this helps!