[IPn] Doin' good

Hi everyone,

The Spring pledge drive has been going pretty well. Here's how we've
done so far.

   81 new donors join raise the number to 592 donors (last 12 months)
   dollars raised so far $3112
   dollars to go for our $5000 goal, only $1888 more
   the ILLINOIS challenge still has $175 in matching funds!!

Are you one of the 500+ or one of the 3500 -??  Do you enjoy Insulin
Pumpers and feel you get a benefit by belonging to this elite group??
 If so and you are financially able, please consider joining the
500+ other donors this year and make a contribution that will help
support this service for you and others in the diabetes community.

Make a dollar for dollar matching donation or a sustaining gift by
visiting the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the
other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers
challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035