Re: [IP] How to wear pump with a dress?

> Hi
> I need some advice
>  My high school graduation is in about a month and someone decided
>  that it will
> look nicer if everyone wears white than if we wear caps and gowns.
> This means that I have to wear a white dress.
>  Since I got my pump (Paradigm) almost a year ago, I have been
>  wearing it in my
> pants pocket.
>  I have tried putting the pump in my stockings, in my underwear, and
>  in the
> middle and side of my bra. For the stockings and the underwear the
> pump was very visible and for the stockings the pump had slid down
> my leg in less than 10 min.

Wear some white bike shorts (the shorty kind) or white stretch tennis
shorts (at the tennis store). The tennis shorts ahave "ball pockets"
that are just right for a pump though they are on the front and will
show if it's a tight dress. The bike shorts will work in this case.
put the pump in the inside of your thigh (slide it up the leg) and
hold it with a safety pin on the clip (maybe with a piece of string
... I haven't seen the paradigm clip).

See the drawing at:

"Ladies! hide your pump"